Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On the go...or not

Blakeley wants to go somewhere so badly on her own. Documenting her "movement":

Let's see...
 If I roll over like this...
 scoot around this way...
 flip back over and grab this...
 push a little...
 move my legs and feet like this...
 swing them over here...
 Did that do it?  Did I get anywhere?
 NO?! All that work to go nowhere?!
 Well, I won't give up that easily...maybe if I lift myself up high like this...
 and push with my arms a bit...
 wiggle my legs around...
 There, did that do it?
 ONLY a LITTLE? This is hard work...
 I think I'll roll over and try again another day!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! She's a good baby! Grace would be screaming by the end "PICK ME UP"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's working so hard! She'll get there!!! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete